Monday, October 4, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD VOTE.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Round 3 for Project Food Blog is NOW OPEN!  So click this link and make my life ya'll!

The third challenge was to throw a luxury dinner party for at least 4 of your friends, and good gravy did we have a good time! 

Stay tuned tonight for bloopers from the dinner party that no one saw in this post! I will tell you that more than one thing caught on fire. AMAZEBALLS!

OK PLEASE VOTE I LAHVE YOU!!!

Love,

Whit

3 comments:

  1. um, we should totally be friends. how are we not already?! you got my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the bloopers!! That's such a good idea to have a post with those too :D

    I love the chalkboard paint on your wall (I'm assuming that's what that is lol). Also, I LOVED the idea of having a dinner party when I was reading all of the challenges (I think it's actually my favorite out of all of them). Your tips were awesome, and I found myself nodding my head in understanding :D PLUS! You are hilarious!!! Hilarious, beautiful lady with amazing kitchen skills (your menu had me craving everything) = me wishing I was there!

    XO best of luck! You've got my vote

    ReplyDelete